Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day Two Embryo Update

I'm so excited! I'm just going to jump right in!

We have:

One 8-cell.
One 7-cell
One 6-cell
Seven 4-cell

At this point, they want to see them around 4 cells. She explained to me that an embryo only has so much energy and if it uses up a lot of it in the beginning, it will, unfortunately, "peter out" when it comes time to turn into a blast.  She said that, at this point, the 4-celled ones are our front runners, showing very little fragmentation.   Also, one of the 4-celled ones is "just beautiful" (in her words)!! Yay!!

The best part is that she commented that everything looks so much better compared to last cycle. Be it the diet changes, the exercise, the wheatgrass shots, or whatever, something is definitely different this time.  In a good way, too!

Before we hung up, I asked her to go sing the babies a lullaby and that I couldn't wait to hear from her tomorrow. Will update here when I get that call.

<3

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo!!!! Soo thrilled for good news for you!!! KUP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope the good news just keeps coming! :)

    ReplyDelete