Wednesday, September 21, 2011

U/S and E2 -Take One!

Yesterday I had my first "follie check" and blood draw for estrogen level.  During my wanding, Dr. Awesome RE and I talked football.  I think that maybe a few years ago, I would feel it weird to talk football while being wanded by a middle-aged male, but I digress.  Things have changed, apparently.

During my wanding, I was told that I'm responding "well" and "quickly".  I had seven follicles in my right ovary measuring 9.8 to 12.4.  My left one came in at a disappointing three follicles, 7.0 to 11.2.  My lining was right on track at 6.7.  My E2 was over 600.  I was told to do only half a dose of my Menopur last night and resume the normal dose tonight.  During IVF #1, my first E2 was 370. I am responding extremely fast, in my opinion. ER is looking more like Sunday than Monday. 

Next u/s and E2 tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to see a little more action in my left ovary, but as DH said, quality over quantity.

I heart him.

No comments:

Post a Comment