Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Of Not Blogging, Traveling, and IVF #2

I am not dead.

I've been more than neglectful of my blogging. And I have a secret. I haven't missed it.

I know that must sound terrible.  This blog and your support meant the world to me during IVF #1.  When everything went to hell, it hurt to keep coming back to this place. This place where I had hope. This place where my dreams were crushed. This place that changed for me after April 25th.

So, I attempted to move blogs and start fresh. But it wasn't enough. I needed a break. I left Oklahoma. I went to the mountains of West Virginia. I took a trip to Hawaii. I spent time with my friends and my family. I took a trip to San Diego. And here I am...

Four days into Lupron shots for IVF #2.  I can't believe I am here again. I should be 26 weeks pregnant.  But I am not. I'm back here. But am I really back?

I don't know how to answer that...

We'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I thought I'd lost you in the blog move somehow. I hope the time away helped, and if you don't need this space anymore, don't feel obligated... but for the record, I'm glad to see you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so, so good to hear from you. I don't blame you for hesitating to come back. I also don't blame you if you don't want to stay back. I do, however, hope that this cycle is it for you and that you get a baby to fill your arms. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to hear from you, though I completely understand your absence. I wish you tons of luck for IVF #2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a blog post! I've missed your writing <3

    ReplyDelete