Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Things Are Uncomfortable...

...between my blog and I.  We started this journey together trying to get pregnant and trying to work through our feelings about secondary infertility. Now that I'm pregnant, I feel like my blog and I are growing apart.  We wanted the same things in the beginning, but now that we've gotten there, we are just kind of awkward together. I have tried time and time again to write a post, any post and it just doesn't feel right.

I have been given two beautiful boys and now I am expecting twins.  I feel so blessed, I need a new word for blessed, I want to write about it all and have it to look back on.

But to stop blogging about IF and start blogging about pregnancy seems so.....weird. I think I understand why some start a new blog about their pregnancy.

Anyone else experience this?  What did you do?

2 comments:

  1. I think whatever you do is the right choice for you. A blog is a place that you can write anything from the heart.

    I will continue following your journey through pregnancy with twins and wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you keep blogging :-) I feel like I'm missing out on stuff lol

    ReplyDelete