Saturday, November 5, 2011

MIA

Apologies for my late update on u/s #3.  DH has been out of town all week and my m/s has amped up big time. The last two days have been particularly bad as I have been sick all day and my eating small meals often hasn't helped as much as it did in the past. I am by no means complaining, just sharing. The gags are the worst part of it all. I really feel that if I can get a good hurl in, I would be a new person, but alas! I cannot spew.

My u/s on Wednesday was great. Baby A - Larry, measured right on track at 7w3d and had a heartrate of 137 bpm.  For your viewing pleasure:


Baby B - Balki, measured at 7w3d also and had a heartrate of 140bpm:

And the shot I had to life my ass up off the table for my RE to get (thanks to my introverted uterus!):

                                          My Babies!!

Next u/s is this coming Wednesday where I will be 8w3d.  If all looks good, I will graduate to my OB. :)

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you!

    Why arent you on fb anymore? I was going to message you to make sure you all were ok. Heard you had some earthquakes today. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trav - I'm taking a facebreak. I'm sure I'll be back eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your beautiful babes! I'm so excited for you - can't wait to hear more x

    ReplyDelete