Monday, November 28, 2011

A Cry For Help

Came in the form of me calling my OB's office for a prescription for Zo.fran.  I shouldn't have to suffer like this while others tell me that they wouldn't be able to function without their Zo.fran.  I throw in the towel.  I am reassured beyond what I can describe that this pregnancy is going well, but I cannot.....CANNOT allow the children that I have to endure a deadbeat mom who cannot get off the couch. 

It figures that as business hours wind down on the day where morning sickness got the best of me, I have yet to hear from my OB. Please let them call that prescription in tonight.

Please.

3 comments:

  1. Hope u get it soon, It helps so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling so badly. I hope that prescription came through and that you're back to yourself soon. You're in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I'm sorry! I hope you got your rx last night! Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete