Thursday, February 2, 2012

Back in Bed

I started bleeding again last night and it was heavy. By the time I went to bed, I was passing small clots.  I wasn't in any pain, nor was I contracting, but it was the worst it's been. I called first thing this morning and went in for an u/s.

The placenta is moving on up, as it should.  It is definitely correcting itself.  The bleeding is just a nasty side effect of it all.

My cervix is great.  Long and closed - over 4 cm! 

Baby boys are looking good, too.  Little faces looking at each other with little hands up to their faces like they were sharing secrets. Very sweet.

I am on bedrest until my followup on Monday.  I hope everything looks good then. DH will be on a plane to Houston that morning and the boys and I will be on our own for a few days.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes, I bet that was scary! Wishing you a restful weekend, the bleeding to stop, and a good report on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be well and take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so scary! I'm so glad you and the twinkies are doing well though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man, I know the bedrest sucks, but I'm so glad things look okay!

    ReplyDelete