Friday, January 7, 2011

CD15 and the ever-illusive "O"

Oh, you tricky, tricky devil.  Here I am, feeling like a dang hen on a big juicy egg that's never gonna hatch.  My OPK was negative. Again. Not even a little line.  Really? Is that how it's gonna be?  I feel great giving my lining a little more time to thicken up and getting that follie nice and big (two days ago it was 20.1mm), but enough is enough and I'm ready to get the baby-making BDing on!! Bring on this TWW, but Lord don't give me any more stark white sticks!!

I need a plan.  DH suggested luring the eggie out with a twinkie, but that sounds gross and messy to me.  I had thought maybe we could scare it out with either a horror movie tonight or maybe DH could jump out at me and scare me.  I'll happily take any other suggestions on how to get this TWW started but until then....



This'll be me. Sitting on my egg.  Bruck! Bruck! Bruckahhh!

2 comments:

  1. Lol you crack me up. A twinkie or horror movie. Thats too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Why won't they do a trigger? I'm curious because if an egg becomes too mature, it can affect the quality. I hope you O very soon! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete