Saturday, January 8, 2011

happy surge day!!

I did it! I surged! Woo hoo!! And we've jumped on the baby making train of opportunity and gotten busy twice in the last 22 1/2 hours.  I thought I'd share a picture of my happy positive OPK sticks:



The top one is from this morning around 7 am.  The bottom is from this afternoon at 1.  I have detected my LH surge! The next step will be to go into my R.E.'s for a post-coital test at 9:15 in the morning.  Hip! Hip! :)  I'm actually pretty anxious about this test and I hope that DH's spermies are swimming happily in my CM.

I thought I'd also include my positive digital OPK test. It's a smiley face and I feel that I deserve to look at a smile.  I also find it funny to pee on something and it give me a happy face in return:

So exciting!!

1 comment: