Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Soo...

I wrote two months ago that I was going to try and stay boring for the rest of my pregnancy.

Well, I was pretty boring.

I could have written about my doctor's appts and ultrasounds.

I could have posted about my baby shower that took place on the weekend of a tornado outbreak.

I could have told you that I had some trips to labor and delivery with contractions that were regular, painful but not changing my cervix.

I could have. I should have.  I would have.  But I didn't.

I should probably share this, though.

On Monday, May 21, at 36 weeks and 1 day pregnant, our sweet baby boys were born.

16 comments:

  1. Awwww, CONGRATULATIONS. They are truly handsome little boys. Very well done, I hope it all went well and I wish you as much love and joy from being parents to boys as I've had with mine over the years. Well done.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely precious! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what beautiful babies. Who is who? Look at all that hair, oh my goodness! Sending a huge hug for these two miracles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toni, Finn is on the right (hair) and Nash is on the left (baldy). Thank you! We are in love.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!!! They are just perfect. Enjoy your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Congratulations! They are wonderful and beautiful indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are precious!!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet and cute are they?!? Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just incredible and wonderful and all things good! I'm so happy for you and your family! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and best wishes to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!! So glad to hear your wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww! congrats!!!!! They are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!!! I hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete