Friday, March 2, 2012

Pic Challenge

In an effort to be steady as a rock and as boring as possible for the month of March (boring, as in no-more-pregnancy-drama-boring) I am linking up with Scrambled Eggs and doing a month-long daily photo challenge.  I'm not behind already! I did take a picture yesterday, just didn't get around to posting it until now.

Day 1: A self-portrait

Haha, a look my DH sees.....A LOT.

And as far as my kidneys are concerned, I'm still uncomfortable and it hurts to pee. In all honesty, I'm not really straining my pee like I should, but I know for sure I haven't passed anything, so I'm not really bothering with it.  I go to the OB on Monday and am going to have them test my urine again. I'm *hoping* for some answers then.  The important thing is that I'm not contracting. And in nowhere near the amount of pain I was in last Friday.

Happy Weekend! And yay for fun photo challenges!!

5 comments:

  1. I love that picture, so pretty! yay on no more contractions. Hoping for quiet and calm days ahead for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni! This is a look that typically sends DH running :) *anxiously awaiting your update on E2*

      Delete
  2. Your look is priceless in this photo! I'm glad you are along for the challenge and I very much hope you start feeling better soon!
    (www.scrambled-eggs.org)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Belle! This is going to be too much fun. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I just came across your blog and wanted to let you know that I hope you continue to not have anymore contractions. Keep us posted on your next appointment! I'll be following your journey!

    ReplyDelete