Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My 50th Post and an Embryo Update!!

Wow!  First of all, I just have to say that I feel such a huge milestone here with this being the 50th post on my little blog about our infertility.  I have almost 30 followers, too! Thank you guys so much for being here for me.  All the comments are read and appreciated. I've also tried to follow all of my follower's blogs, too.  Get the love, give the love, you know?

I have my second embryo update for your viewing pleasure.

We have, on this sunny Wednesday:

~ 2 six cell embryos
~ 2 five cell embryos
~ 4 four cell embryos
~ 1 three cell embryo
~ 1 one cell embryo

We definitely have TEN!!

My little Wilbur runt caught up! What a fighter! Yay!

6 comments:

  1. That is great! Yay for good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Wilber!!! So excited/happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you have have a song for today! how wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for your embabies - grow, grow, grow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten is fantabulous!!!

    Gosh, how exciting =) Love reading these updates!

    ReplyDelete