Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Testing, Testing, 1-2-3!!

If you are here from my previous blog, The Deep Silence of a Long-Suffering Heart, you are at the right place. The last two weeks have been really crazy busy, so I haven't had a chance to move my template over. I will also try to get all my posts from the previous blog here (if that is even possible).

Just wanted to let you know that you are in the right place!  Looking forward to getting back to blogging soon. Thanks for continuing on this journey with me. It really means a lot. :)

5 comments:

  1. Found you :)
    Thanks for the link and a beautiful note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Don't you just want to slap people? I've decided that I'm going to steal any child whose parents aren't paying attention to them. Sound good?

    ReplyDelete